In our last blog we shared ...
ENTRY LEVEL PROCESS
The Entry Level Process is an opportunity to get a taste of how our training works. One of our core values is transformation; not just learning or the completion of assignments. We are not a study course, we are a community that equips you with tools and opportunities for you to create your own brilliant relationship with God.
We expect this process to take between 6-8 weeks. It is designed as a time of encounter and upgrade in your relationship with the Lord as you consider if The Warrior Class is your next Kingdom assignment.
The Entry Level process consists of 5 sections.
Section 1: Basic information
Section 1 requires the submission of your basic information and marks the beginning of the Entry Level Process. Following the submission of section 1 you will receive an e-mail containing instructions for completing the remaining sections and a coupon code for 10% off of the required materials for the remaining sections.
Section 2: Review and respond
Section 2 contains more in depth questions, some of which require the review and response to specific material. You will need to be familiar with Graham’s prophetic kingdom assignments and the “Decisions that Define Us.”
Section 3: The Instead Experience
Section 3 requires you to listen to the teaching “Turning Passivity into Prophecy and complete a processing guide. Turning Passivity into Prophecy is available here at brilliantbookhouse.com.
Section 4: Crafted Prayer
Section 4 requires you to read & process through Crafted Prayer and write a personal crafted prayer for one or more of your “Instead” statements you developed in Section 3.Crafter Prayer is available at brilliantbookhouse.com.
Section 5: Evidence of Transformation
The fifth an final section requires you to spend several weeks praying your crafted prayer you developed in section 4. When you feel ready, you will write a paragraph describing the transformations you encountered in this process.
BENEFITS OF THE WARRIOR CLASS
Once you have completed the Entry Level Process and have been accepted, you will have access to:
- Progressive levels of training using Graham's materials with many resources unique to The Warrior Class.
- Personal feedback and coaching from our trained leaders through email, conference calls and local meetings when possible.
- Prophetic Intercession training opportunities through assignments for Graham & Theresa.
- Connection to a community with shared Kingdom passions.
- Warrior Class Gatherings held prior to select Graham Cooke conferences.
- 20% discount on all materials from Brilliant Book House.
- Frontline News, a monthly publication with articles only available to The Warrior Class.
- The Warrior Class Training Journal - issued quarterly with exclusive training articles by Graham and the team, practical and creative ideas to support your developmental process.
- Access to resources and archives of TWC on the Brilliant Perspectives website.